Multi-Tap Low Voltage Transformers are rugged, reliable, and designed to power both Incandescent and LED fixtures.
- Robust inrush protection to guard against nuisance tripping of breakers.
- An in-line primary thermostat protects against thermal over-load. These built-in thermostats are auto-resetting, eliminating the need for replacement or maintenance.
- Resin-sealed transformer - Ensures for the highest possible efficiency.
- “Full Load” commons configuration - Ensures that the transformer can be loaded up to the full maximum watts, including cable length, fixtures, and cable loss.
- Full transformer capacity can be loaded into any single voltage tap.
- Voltage taps of 12, 13, 14, and 15V. Multi-tap transformers allow greater flexibility in managing multiple wire runs by moving cables up and down the multi-range. This assures the correct voltage is being applied to the lamp creating a consistent light output and maximum lamp life.
- Extra-large 125-amp terminal blocks - To accommodate up to (10) #12/2 wires.
- Secondary magnetic circuit breakers provide a faster response to a fault in the system. They also provide short circuit protection as a standard feature.
- Extra large wiring compartment
- Stainless steel enclosure or powder coated finish.
- UL 1838 approved
- Limited lifetime warranty offered on Stainless Steel transformers.
- Limited 10 year warranty offered on Powder- Coated transformers.