MDL Integrated 9 LED Hardscape Fixture 12 Watt in either 2700K, 3000K, or 4200K in Cast Aluminum (Bronze Finish)
Please Login to see Price
Solid Aluminum 12 Watt Integrated 9 LED Hardscape Light Fully Epoxy Filled Finished in Bronze is designed to provide superb lighting to complement any setting. Ideally suited for giving the perfect amount of light under retaining walls, stairs, decks, patios, planters, benches, railings, cabinets, and outdoor kitchen counters.
- Solid Cast Aluminum
- Finished in Textured Architectural Bronze
- Waterproof Design
- 600 Lumens
- Choice of Either 2700K, 3000K, or 4200K Color Temperature
- Designed Using a High-End Integrated Constant Current Driver
- Nichia Premier High Quality and High-Performance LEDs
- Fully Epoxy Potted Hardscape Light to Assure Superior Reliability
- 10 Year Warranty
MDL Lighting Cast Aluminum 12 Watt Low Voltage Integrated 9 LED Hardscape Light Fully Epoxy Filled Finished in Textured Architectural Bronze with a choice of either 2700K, 3000K, or 4200K Color Temperature.
This MDL Lighting 12 Watt Low Voltage Integrated 9 LED Hardscape Light Fully Epoxy Filled is designed to provide excellent efficiency, longer life, and superior quality of light by providing the spread of light required with the desired lumen output while delivering optimized balance of light. This light will provide superb lighting and is ideally suited to complement and give the perfect amount of light under retaining walls, stairs, decks, patios, planters, benches, railings, cabinets, and outdoor kitchen counters.
We Accomplish by Manufacturing in the following way:
- Our hardscape lights are manufactured using our state of the art constant current voltage LED driver which is engineered for optimal performance and maintains an operating voltage range of 9-15V AC/DC without any lumen decreases which virtually eliminates voltage drop.
- Our hardscape lights are manufactured using only premier high quality and high-performance Nichia LEDs for the most consistent light output and accurate light quality. (Nichia is a leading LED manufacturer and are recognized for the high durability, efficiency, and brightness of their LEDs).
- We manufacture our hardscape lights by securely positioning a clear protective cover over our Nichia LEDs to protect from the elements and integrate our fixture by epoxy potting to fully seal the Nichia LEDs and Constant Current LED Driver with our special epoxy.
- Fully epoxy potting to enclose our integrated hardscape lights assures superior reliability because it allows for the best overall heat transference away from the electronics which ultimately keeps the LEDs and LED driver running cooler which results in better efficiency and longer life of the product.
- Fully epoxy potting to enclose our integrated hardscape lights prevents harmful moisture, corrosion, and other elements from entering the fixture and is by far the best protection from these harmful elements that can reduce the life of the outdoor light.
- Fixture is completely sealed to an IP (Ingress Protection) Rating of 65. The first number is for solids and is a scale from 1-6 with 6 being the highest. This assures that not even the smallest dust particles can enter the fixture over time. The second number stands for the water intrusion rating. The "5" means that even when the fixture was tested with powerful water jets there was no water intrusion.
- Solid Cast Aluminum Heavy Duty Fixture Built to Withstand Most Outdoor Environments.
- Finished in Textured Architectural Bronze. (Marine Grade Powder Coating Finish).
- Waterproof Design.
- 12 Watt Integrated LED Fixture.
- 600 Lumens.
- 9 Integrated High Performance Nichia LED for Long Life (50,000 Hours)
- Constant Current LED Driver.
- Choice of Either 2700K, 3000K, or 4200K Color Temperature.
- Dimensions are 18.9" Length X .66" Width X .5" Depth.
- 10 Year Warranty.
- Safe Low-Voltage (12Volt) Fixture which requires an MDL Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately).
- Choice of an Optional Stainless Steel Narrow or Wide Mounting Bracket (Sold Separately).
Write Your Own Review